Create a Net Promoter Score (NPS) in Surveys, Forms, Polls, and Questionnaires
Understand your customers like never before by asking “The Ultimate Question”
The History of the Net Promoter Score (NPS)
It all started with a man by the name of Fred Reichheld
Calculating the NPS Score is as Easy as 1, 2, 3
Not a numbers person? Relax, we do the calculations for you!
How NPS Data is Visualized in Our Live Analytics
Net Promoter Score Survey Example
Try our live survey with an NPS question, made with SurveyLegend!
Our mobile-ready surveys look gorgeous on any device! Scan the QR to preview this example of the Net Promoter Score survey on your smartphone or tablet.
Businesses Already Taking Advantage of The Net Promoter Score
* All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NPS is tracked by some of the best companies in the world
Tips for Creating NPS Surveys
Things to keep in mind when creating your NPS Survey
- Use customization. When sending NPS surveys, personalize them with the recipient’s name and the product or service they bought/used. SurveyLegend also lets you brand your surveys with your logo and images of your product or service.
- Set realistic goals. A score of 100 is amazing, but few companies get there. That would mean that no one surveyed has EVER been dissatisfied with your product or service.
- Survey throughout the buyer’s journey. Customers typically have various touchpoints, such as their website, customer service, purchasing, shipping, and product experience. Be sure to question their satisfaction levels at each stage to be sure you know where the problems lie (if there are any).
- Closely monitor your NPS. It’s important to continually monitor your NPS. Just because you had a good score the first time, doesn’t mean it will stay that way; on the other hand, if you had a bad score, you’ll want to monitor for improvements.
- Respond to all NPS Surveys. If someone takes the time to respond to your survey, it’s important to take the time to respond back. Let satisfied customers know you appreciate their business; ask passives what you can do better next time, and let detractors know you’re working to resolve their issues in the future.
Questions to Ask on NPS Surveys
Here are a few NPS survey questions to get you started!
- On a scale of 0 to 10, how likely are you to recommend us to a friend, family member, or colleague? This is, of course, “The Ultimate Question”.
- Considering your experience with us so far, how likely are you to recommend us to a friend, family member, or colleague? This allows you to get feedback earlier in the journey.
- Now that you’ve received your product or service, how likely are you to recommend us? This is for later in the journey, after the recipient has received the product or used the service.
- How likely are you to recommend us to someone like you? This question lets you know if a customer fits the target audience, even if there were or were not satisfied.
NPS is Just One Amongst 20+ Various Question Types
A question type for every and any occasionThe Net Promoter Score question type is one amongst more than 20 different question types, ready to be utilized to your organization’s advantage. Conduct market research on a global level or do a quick local poll. Whatever you decide, SurveyLegend has your back with its modern mobile-ready online survey service and first-class support.
There is much more to it
You’ve experienced just a glimpse of what SurveyLegend offers. But there is still much more to discover.
Take a tour
Check out our “tour” page and let us show you your other legendary powers.
From day one, SurveyLegend was made to work perfectly on mobile phones. See how…
#Mobile surveys | Mobile forms
Visual & Engaging
Create eye-catching visual questionnaires, ask questions using images, and get feedback for your pictures.
SurveyLegend offers lots of professional features for online surveys and NPS is just one of them.
#Survey features | Question types
You can use SurveyLegend to get feedback for pretty much everything. Check out our beautiful examples and templates…
#Survey Templates | Survey Examples
We include everyone in the joy of getting insight.
#RTL | Language
Guide to Success
With a well-written, illustrated, and easy to understand user guide, we make sure you find all the information you need.
#User Guide | Help
When you choose to use SurveyLegend online surveys, you’re actually making the world a better and greener place.