Pop-up survey, form or poll solution for your website
We all have gotten confronted with a pop-up from time to time, a pop-up can provide us with a special offer, ask for our email address or ask us to provide well-needed feedback to the company or website we’re visiting. Yes, feedback is important to collect and it becomes even more important if you have a strong or want to have a strong online presence.
The importance of knowing who your visitors are, if they are finding what they are looking for, if the prices are good, if they find your web page intuitive and easy to navigate… whatever the feedback may be that you need to collect on your customers, the best way to do it is as they are browsing.
What are the benefits of doing a pop-up survey, form or poll?
In the majority of cases, the potential for collecting feedback with online pop-up surveys is significantly higher than with other survey types, especially since it doesn’t require an email database to share and you would be showing the survey to all or a big portion of your website visitors.
You can easily ask a specific question for a specific part of the website, like the pricing page, the landing page, the user guide, the page you provide special offers on… your possibilities are endless with SurveyLegend. See how easy it is to embed a pop-up survey on your website, click here.
What questions are great to ask when doing a popup survey?
It’s easy, ask the question you want to get the answer to, but to get you started here are 20 great questions you could ask, enjoy 🙂
- How likely are you to recommend us to a friend or colleague?
- What is the goal of your visit?
- What other products (or product features) would you like us to offer?
- What would you like us to write about next?
- Is our pricing clear to you?
- Did this article answer all your questions?
- What are your 3 favorite blogs?
- What do you like the most/the least about our website?
- Which of the following tools do you use?
- What made you exit the website?
- What was your first impression when you entered the website?
- What is your preferred payment/delivery method?
- What’s one the most important feature we should add?
- What is the most important feature of our product?
- What is the primary reason for choosing us over competitors?
- What makes us stand out from the competition?
- What was the one thing that almost stopped you from buying?
- How did you first hear about us?
- Is there anything missing on this page?
- Which of our competitors did you consider before choosing us?
Conclusions of having a pop-up survey, form, and poll on your website
What should we take with us from this post? The important thing to remember is to ask the right question/questions on the right page.
Make sure to ask a few questions as you can, asking the one question that you need answering and don’t ask 10 questions just because you can. Asking too much will be the difference between a successful pop-up survey and a survey that makes your customers irritated.
Keep it clean and simple, try to learn as much as you can with as little questions as you can. Now have fun and enjoy the new pop-up survey, form and poll feature we just introduced.
Stay curios and informed!
Best regards, Jasko