Do you also want to run an engaging and fun pumpkin carving contests? Are you sharing your competition with many people in the same time, to vote and decide which creative individual wins the prize?
Every autumn, many local communities, NGOs, and even many people who plan fun Halloween parties use SurveyLegend to hold their pumpkin carving contests.
The reason is it is super easy to make a visual contest with our tool. All you need to do is to ask respondents to take pictures of their pumpkin artworks and send them to you. Then you upload all of the pumpkin images in your survey, and share your survey link with your respondents and gather their opinions and votes about the winner.
Results are collected and displayed to you in real-time, and you can even display the results page live in your event, to make the contest more fun.
To make your Pumpkin Carving Contests for Halloween, follow these step-by-step guide.
- Login to your account
- Add a new survey, and navigate to CREATE step.
- Then use our picture-based question type which is called Picture Selection by clicking/tapping on it.
- Click on the picture selection question that just added, and then click on the “upload” button.
- Select all of your pictures at once from your computer, and then hit upload. Wait until then upload process is completed for all images
- Note that you can change the layout and size of the pumpkin pictures as you wish, using the settings of the question on the left-hand side
- You can also choose whichever voting type you prefer, but people usually use the “Ranking” voting type and let people vote for their top 3 favorites. This way it becomes easier to choose the first 3 winners.
- Now if you want to change the look and feel of your survey, go to DESIGN step and choose a dark theme or upload your own background
- Then go to the CONFIGURE step and give your Holloween contest a good name so that you remember it. Also make sure you have this setting ON: “Limit number of participations” which will make sure nobody can cheat and vote several times.
- Finally continue to the SHARE step, copy your competition link, and send it to your audience using SMS, Email, Facebook, Slack or whatever you like
When the distribution of your best pumpkin for Halloween is done, go to Live Analytics and watch as the results come in.
A really good idea for you who have a live event is using a video projection and broadcasting the live analytics page to all attendees. This makes your Halloween competition super fun!