Hello legends of future!
For sure you have noticed that there are new stuff recently added to our beloved SurveyLegend app, since we posted the last update release notes. We have added a a few new surveying features to all free and paid accounts, and improved some of the existing features. Here is a summary and we hope you enjoy and spread the love!
Create surveys in right-to-left languages
It’s truly amazing that our planet has such a nice heritage of different languages, and cultures (& foods of course :P) But there are actually not so many survey solutions that offer creation of surveys with a decent and beautiful layout, for languages that are written from right to left.
With all love and respect to those beautiful old scripts, we now have made it possible to create your gorgeous surveys, forms, polls, or questionnaires, with a right-to-left layout. So if you want your surveys to be published in Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, Urdu, etc… all you need to do is toggling a button while you make the survey.
Read more about creating surveys for RTL languages.
Net Promoter® Score (NPS®)
Want to be the best in your industry? Then do as some of the best companies in the world already do, track your Net Promoter® Score. Apple, AT&T, BBC, Salesforce and more are just some of the companies tracking and learning from their Net Promoter® Score.
The NPS question type enables you to with a simple click or a drag and drop create a Net Promoter Score survey, form, poll or questionnaire. The Net Promoter Score is a management tool that can be used to gauge the loyalty of your firm’s customer relationships. This amazing question type will make life easier for you and your organization, we even do all the calculations for you.
Read more about Creating a survey using Net Promoter Score.
Limit choices for Multiple Selection
So far, Multiple section questions allowed respondents to choose any number of choices. They were kind of unlimited therefore people could click all the check boxes, and choose all of the available choices if they wanted to. Naturally, some researchers want to limit the number of selectable choices. For example, they want to allow the respondents to choose their top 3 travel destinations, in a list that consists of 10 cities. With this new release, they can easily do so.
Read more about this new selection type
SurveyLegend for Mobile
From now on, you can login to your SurveyLegend account and access the Live Analytics of all your surveys. It’s pretty handy, specially when combined with our Instant Notification Emails, which enable you to follow the progress of data collection on the go.
- Fixed a bug that made it hard to touch and interact, while creating surveys on iPads.
- Otherwise we were bug-free this time 😉
This release has a super performance boost. We have improved many things under the skin of SurveyLegend, which dramatically improves the performance.
- We have rewritten and optimized many parts of our code and made them much smaller. This is one of the reasons that our app loads much faster now.
- Also, we have optimized the HTML structure of our surveys, and respectively simplified the CSS. All these makes surveys that render faster, and feel smoother to interact with.
- Additionally, now when you open the app in your browser, our system does not download all files at once. From now on, we download resources partially. Which means as soon as you navigate to different parts of the app, resources that are needed on that part of the app get downloaded.
- We have improved the scrolling speed of our surveys and live analytics pages on iOS devices.
UI / UX updates
- Enhanced drag-and-drop experience of choices and answers inside survey questions.
- Likert Scale questions are more animated. Now when participants choose an option, they will more easily notice the transition to next likert item, thanks to animated pagination buttons.
- Smoother and more solid layout, switching between View-Mode and Edit-Mode survey questions.
- New design for navigation panel in our app
- Better survey creation experience on iPad, vertical mode.
- Updated all 3rd-party plugins used in our website and app.
- And as usual, we’ve been constantly upgrading our wordpress site as soon as new security updates arrived.
We do hope that you enjoy these new rank pictures feature plus all other survey features, and use them to create even better online surveys or forms. We would really appreciate it if you can spread the word about us to other Legends!
Love/ Team SurveyLegend