Enabling instant survey notifications, our system notifies you by email as soon as someone finishes your questionnaire. This feature is very powerful, and optimized for use in surveys, and specially online forms that are embedded in your web-page, blog or social media.
Often surveys that are used for direct communication with participants greatly benefit from enabling survey notifications. For example, when you use surveys and forms for support, customer feedback, competition, sales, contact forms and more…
We have already emplemented a feature that priodically sends you a summary of responses your survey has collected so far. You don’t have to enable this feature, as it is enabled by default for all surveys. So, don’t worry. We will always keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest ; ). Read more about Survey Summary Notifications
But If you still need to be informed about every new response, then we recommend enabling instant survey notifications. They will help you connect faster to the respondent that just finished the survey, form, or poll.
How to enable
You can enable Instant Survey Notifications in two different ways. Just follow the following instructions:
1: For new surveys
- First start making a survey by clicking on button
- Then you will see a page in which you can assign a name to your survey, and set some additional settings for it. This is called the “Configure” step.
- Now in the Settings section, turn on “Instant notifications “, by toggling the ON/OFF button.
2: For your existing surveys
If you already have made a survey and want to enable this feature for, you either edit the survey do the instructions described above, or:
- Choose your survey by clicking on its name in your survey list.
- Then simply click on tab
- Then simply turn on “Instant survey notifications “, by toggling the ON/OFF button.
How to unsubscribe
You do not need to unsubscribe from instant notification emails. All you need to do is to go to your survey, and turn OFF Instant notifications “, by toggling the ON/OFF button..